PRIVACY, SECURITY & EMAIL
Last Updated: December 19, 2019
This website, mygrillparts.com, together with any online features and any of the mobile application(s) that are made available by or on behalf of us, services and/or programs offered My Grill Parts, (individually and collectively, the “ Website ”) is operated by My Grill Parts (“My Grill Parts”, the “Company”, or “our” or “we”).
01. Website Privacy Notice
In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through the Website, certain information is collected from users.
02. Information Collected
In operating the Website, the following data about you may be collected and processed:
By submitting a telephone number to My Grill Parts you agree that a representative of My Grill Parts can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any services or products.
03. How Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies Are Used
- i. A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us and the affiliates to improve the Website. They ensure that the content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- ii. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of the Website.
- iii. My Grill Parts does not track the users across time or across websites.
- iv. Flash Cookies are not used on the Website. Flash cookies are small pieces of information stored and accessed by Adobe Flash. If you want to disable these flash cookies, you’ll need to open up the Adobe Settings Manager, accessible either by right-clicking flash content and clicking “Global Settings,” or by navigating directly to your storage settings through the Flash Website. Here you can clear some or all of your flash cookies manually through the Website Storage panel, or even turn off Flash Storage completely. However, please remember this could prevent some parts of the Website from working properly.
04. Use of Information
The information collected and stored by My Grill Parts relating to you is primarily used to enable you to receive products and services from them in the best possible manner. In addition, the information may be used for the following purposes:
To secure your information, we have put in place commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on the Website.
Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore the security of your data sent by you electronically is not guaranteed, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
You agree that you will immediately notify My Grill Parts of any unauthorized use of your username, password and/or user account, if applicable, and ensure that you log out from your user account after each session and agree to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password.
06. Disclosing Your information
Where we disclose personal information for a purpose set forth herein, we enter a contract with the third party that describes the purpose and requires the third-party recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
By using this Website, you expressly agree and consent to the use and/or transfer of some or all of the assets of My Grill Parts in connection with a sale or transfer of its businesses and/or in the event of their, reorganization, insolvency, receivership or an assignment by them for the benefit of creditors.
Further, My Grill Parts will not be responsible for any breach of security by any third parties or for any actions of any third parties that receive any of the information that is disclosed to My Grill Parts by you.
07. Third-Party Website and Interaction
By accessing other third-party websites through the Website, you are consenting to the terms and privacy policies of those websites. No responsibility or liability is accepted by My Grill Parts for the third parties’ policies whatsoever My Grill Parts has no control over the third parties.
08. Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
Our Website is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using the Website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on the Website. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use the Website. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these Terms on their behalf.
FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS: Under California’s Shine the Light law, California Civil Code Section § 1798.83, users of our Website that are California residents are permitted to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
My Grill Parts Customer Care
14050 Laurelwood Pl.
Chino, CA 91710
If you are a resident of California, effective January 1, 2020, you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”):
If you are a California resident and you want to exercise any of your rights as set forth above, please contact us at 1.866.601.5799 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all requests, it is helpful to put the statement “California Privacy Rights” in the body of your request, describe the nature of your request, and provide your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. In your request, you need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. For more information click here.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
09. Contacting My Grill Parts
My Grill Parts
14050 Laurelwood Pl.
Chino, CA 91710